Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mary Elizabeth...Circa 2002


LIKES: HC weeks w/the girls; senior night; sharing tips at PK's w/PK, SJ, LR, and LS; cornfields; county tournament 2000; the black shirt; SJ's wave story; twice; bottom nights; my piloting abilities; ER throwing a tissue box at KJ; the van; playing speed w/PK; 5/24/02; 'getting caught' by DR in Jackson; Choctaw Princess; Skip Bo; Coach Summers; fine Ray; B-days w/the girls



DISLIKES: Meeting at SPJ's; $23 for 12; Prentiss Co Jail; dates w/roosters; late night trip to AT's cabin; holes in my car roof; PDA; the Trace; community service; Nan and Gingo in SJ's driveway; New Year's Eve phone thieves; being hit w/ car doors; getting stuck w/ZD & TT; calling my daddy to pull us out; mud puddles; a night out in the white van; hiding ZD & LT under my deck; getting stuck at LL's farm; famous late-night trip to AW's; bad attitudes



AMBITION: After college, I plan to be in my own shoe company designing functional, fashionable footwear for beautiful feet.  All profits from the shoes' sales will fund a campaign against stinky, ugly feet, and provide shoes for the poor.  Meanwhile, I'll use my authority as pres. and CEO of the Elvis Int'l Fan Club to travel the world, lecturing men on their obvious ignorance of the words "Love Me Tender," marry the man who learns this most naturally and practices it regularly.  We'll have 3 kids and live in suburb of Birmingham, AL, where I'll work as a party planner.  After the kids are grown, I hope to spend my golden years living w/my husband on a secluded ranch in Montana, where I can enjoy each day caring for the injured wild animals we'll keep there, and spending time w/my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment