Sunday, May 27, 2012

Beau...Circa 2002


LIKES: Alabama; C-town Athletic events; Jeep Thang; Bishop Silo; Webster St Luge; Car Surfing; Horrible Browns; Trips to Boonevegas at 3 am; "The Pen is Mightier"; 5/24/02; North NE side; Being Lazy; Parties in "my room"; Phi Slamma Dupa; Slam Counters; The roof; 100.7; Cliff and Mr. Spark; Chick Fil A; Token Piddler; Yams; Vandalism; Paper Mache Heads; The mulletia; The Mexican; The Crane in the Pit; The Practice Field Gazebo; Paintin' the Cow; Sarcasm; Cheshire Cat; 5 mph Boy; Panch villa; CD Burners; Captain SMN; Marez y Marez; my ability to make freshmen fall backwards in KJ's house; punk-outs in commons


DISLIKES: Auburn; Tennessee; Mullets; Bluejeans; Baskin Robbins; Yellow Toy Trucks; Alternators; O'hoolix; Halitosis; Mad truckers with shotguns; witches graveyard; 2/3/01; the revolution; kamikaze; coolant bottles in Ecru; throwing couches and flipping sewer lids; milk duds; the dissapearsons; 1st 3 years at CHS; my speedometer; Collins; Kalin's game; The Yankees; Devious donut dunker; baseball card fights with KB, SS, and CA; pennies; night of the Baldwyn game; the sensations; Buddy Lee; 76 in 55; Senatobia's Wal-Mart; walkin in the Bottom with AB and SS; chicken nuggets cars


AMBITION: After college I will move to Pheonix and become a fry cook.  After saving enough money I will purchase my very own Chick-fil-a franchise.  After marriage, kids, and retirement, I will move back to good ole C-town where I will spend my every waking hour trying to find out Coach Coleman's middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment