Monday, May 14, 2012

Bryan...Circa 2002


LIKES: God; family; my baby Delisia and her love; 2 time champs in B-ball; my career in football; DP's smile; FRN; Jan. 1; HPT; EX; DP's looks; summer time; Long Breaks; DEEBO'S CW; Howard's crossovers; DOM: Dewee, Jmar, Mooke, Kolby C Hands; MH lobs; G Wayne block; Wood's steals and int's; GR's no looks; Jim Bones "J"; BEBO's Geeks; close games; DP sleeping at night; Coach Rob clapping hands; CC plays; pre game meals; POPS Bumbiteebump; Tunnel with Wood; JMAR, Wayne; CABDT; Mom's cooking; 2 rings; OLE MISS; scholarships; records and sports at CHS




DISLIKES:  Losing in football championship; Hydw's agilities; losing period; Tupelo and Columbus; Collins; Running for my life; ankle injuries; worksheets; 8-3:15; Girls that can't have me; spring time (animosity season); GWAYNES feet; MH Thumps; getting popped; people that don't like me


AMBITION:  To go to OLE MISS, play football and BBALL, and an education in Sports Medicine; marry my sweetheart Delicia, have wonderful kids, make it to the pros in either sport, have my family as happy as they can be, and my wife and our family to live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment