Friday, May 11, 2012

Crystal...Circa 2002


LIKES: God; my family; Grandmother's RIP; The Baby; Manny; 3/12/00; Whitney B; Airele; Crissy; Michelle; Pink Panthers State 2000; 5/12/00; 4/7/01; A. Walker Spanish Party and Wal-Mart; Crissy's Helmet and party; Deshae's relationship; Wendy's-I didn't do it; Wal-Mart; The Bird; Summer Nights; Sociology 3rd; water fights 2001; being a senior; May 24, 2002; My Montero a.k.a. Monte; Tonya being crazy; Jessica's arm in window; concerts hint hint; A. Walker just because; MYSELF!!!




DISLIKES: People who don't like me; face smiles; stupid comments; having rules for certain people; attitudes; people with problems; Texas; people on lock down; people that stare; threatening people; girls with no hair on the side; people's toes that look like hands; FAKE PEOPLE PERIOD!!!


AMBITION: To graduate, to be a good mother, and for Manny and I to have a successful relationship, go to college and to be all that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment