Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Grant...Circa 2002


LIKES: KEB; Ryan's barber shop; the jump at Alliant Tech; Kenny; Newsoms court; "the Big House" the Club; Two Times; Beau's B-ball skills; Ryan's ability to do nothing two summers ago; "I can take one more"; Linda and Lisa; JN and CL; Cuz; Katherine; my dunking ability;  8 foot goals; watching games with Kenny; white chocolate; Linda's kool-aid; stick horses; football at the Y; 110 in golf at HCC




DISLIKES: Dixie and Keb; "The Man"; vans; mailboxes; Camp Yocona; The Revolution; WAL-MART; bottles of water; Josh's ability to make fun of people; "This one time"; getting dunked on; Beau's ability to never be wrong

AMBITION: Graduate from college. Move back to CHS and take Coach Robbins' job.  Hire Coach Greene as my assistant, Dernard as my water boy manager, Katie as my cheerleader coordinator, and Josh as my lay up coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment