Friday, June 1, 2012

Tommenia...Circa 2002


LIKES: Lee Miller; Rico's women; Astrion's friendship; Melissa's friendship; jealous girls; basketball championships; Dynasty; myself; Mrs. Trapp; Mrs. Cartwright; Melissa's game; my ability to run the salt shakers insane; drama; going to Jackson; MS for sextet; Whitney Mayes' personality; Duke's friendship; my first little niece; people that don't like me; winning my case; Charity's ability to make me laugh; music; singing; sextet; senior night; and people who want what I want and can get



DISLIKES: People who are stuck on themselves; special 2nd soprano; high waters; jelly rolls; salt shakers; people that are not real; loud people; childish freshmen; people who don't take care of themselves; people who have something to say about everything; smart mouth people; people that stare; boys that lie to women; and people that run their mouths


AMBITION: I am going to Northeast Community College to major in computer science and then go to Mississippi State and get a really good job.  I'm going to be an independent woman keepin' it real and moving away from the salt shakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment